A Display of Quilts from the Dorchester Arts Center Samplers Quilt Guild
April - May 2000
- Yellow Flowers - Virginia Stine
This quilt top was Mrs. Stine's first attempt to applique, a technique
she loves. The quilt was put together last Fall and is all hand quilted.
- Yin and Yang - Audrey Young
- Ms. Young is into sewing "curves". She chooses a block pattern and works it to the limits
determining how long it takes to sew one block.
- Twelve Days of Christmas - Jeannine Hook
- This quilt is hand appliqued and hand quilted.
- School House - Samplers Quilting Guild
- Made in 1996, this hanging was a showcase raffle quilt. Are any of the two
- Mrs. Pinwheel's Family Tree - Janice Ewell
- This quilt is an original design using a traditional pattern. It is machine
pierced and hand quilted. Mrs. Pinwheel is in the center surrounded by her
children and grandchildren.
1-5 6-10 11-15 16-20 21-22