It is the library staff's responsibility to see that
the library is a pleasant, orderly, and safe place for
all members to enjoy. To accomplish this, the following
rules have been set for conduct in the library:
- No behavior that is disruptive to library use.
- No sleeping is permitted in the library.
- No food or drinks are permitted inside the library, except in the Meeting Room and Staff areas.
- No animals are permitted inside the library except assistive animals..
- Illegal activities, threatening behavior, or refusal to leave the library premises upon staff request will result in a call to the police..
Failure to comply with library rules and regulations may result in the
loss of library privileges.