- American Red Cross
- Web site of the American Red Cross of the Delmarva Peninsula.
- Website which highlights local organizations, public and private, using community calendar, news and links sections.
- Cooperative Extension Service for Dorchester County
- It is a partnership between the U.S. Department of Agriculture, land-grant universities and local governments in each state who is dedicated to improving the quality of people's lives. It provides research-base information, educational programs and services on a variety of subjects to strengthen the social, economic and environmental well-being of families, communities and agricultural enterprises.
- Delmarva Community Services
- It is a multi-service agency dedicated to helping people who wish to maintain an independent lifestyle within the community.
- Humane Society of Dorchester County
- Provide shelter, care and rehabilitation to animals in need.
- Maryland Share
- Information about community organizations, agencies, clubs, programs, and events in the counties, cities and towns in Maryland
- Search great local jobs and post your resume for FREE! Plus, get jobs emailed to you when you create an account.
- Milton Methodist Church
- Milton United Methodist Church of Woolford, was constructed in 1881 by William Hugh Neild and George Abbott and it has been active ever since. The list of pastors dates back to 1887.
- The Microenterprise Council of Maryland
- It's a non-profit network of public agencies and private companies who provide direct services and indirect support to people starting their own microbusinesses.
- Upper Shore Workforce Investment Board (USWIB)
- West End Citizens Association