- 2011 County Proclamation Supporting Library
- Annie Oakley
- Annie Oakley lived in Cambridge, Maryland from 1913 to 1917. Her house was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1995. This biography is based on the statement of significance that accompanied the Annie Oakley House's National Register nomination.
- George LeVarn Photo Collection
- A collection of photos by George LeVarn in the 1930s in Cambridge, Maryland.
- John Barth Web Guide produced by Pratt Library
- Exploring John Barth's life and works.
- John Barth event held in June 2010.
- From the Blog of the Friends of the Library
- Millenium Magic
- A display of quilts from the Dorchester Arts Center Samplers Guild.
- Some Scenes in the Life of Harriet Tubman
- Full-text of a little book published in 1868.